The FIBT-1550-10 (Fiber Optic Transmitter) is an ideal solution to seamlessly transport extremely high-speed digital data over single-mode optical fiber. The product is specifically designed to transport data streams that maintain conformance with the DOCSIS 3.1 standards and/or were generated utilizing high order quantization techniques, such as QAM 1024, 8PSK, and COFDM.
The FIBT-1550-10 transmitter is built with a directly modulated DFB laser, providing low-noise and high-linearity performance. The RF AGC and pre-distortion circuit insures the optimum laser drive level for the best overall CNR, CSO, and CTB operation.
Laser output power, unit temperature, and RF input level are accurately monitored by a built-in microprocessor and shown on the front panel LCD display, in addition to unit function messages. Remote status monitoring is provided through SNMP network management.
- 47 to 1218 MHz RF Bandwidth for DOCSIS 3.1 Compatibility
- High Performance and Low Power Consumption GaAs Technology
- 1550 nm, +10 dBm DFB Laser
- RF AGC for Optimum Laser Performance
- LCD Front Panel Status Display with Built-in Microprocessor
- SNMP Network Management for Remote Monitoring
- ETL Certified
|Dimensions||15.31 × 19 × 1.75 in|