The FTTB-1218-1W (One-Way Indoor Optical Node) converts the optical signal received from the headend into a +28 dBmV RF output with a -1 dBm optical input. The compact housing includes an optical receiver and wide bandwidth RF amplifier having a frequency range of 50-1218 MHz.
The FTTB-1218-1W node has one optical input, one RF output, one -20 dB RF test port, and one 12 VDC power port. The optical input status of the node can be easily verified by the tri-color LED indicator. Additionally, the node also features a calibrated DC test port for accurately determining the received optic input level with a common DC voltmeter, eliminating the need for a fiber power meter.
- 1218 MHz Low Noise GaAs Amplifier
- 28 dBmV RF Output at -1 dBm Optical Input
- High-Linearity Photodiode
- Die-Cast Aluminum Housing for Indoor Installation
- Tri-color LED Indicating Optical Input Status
- Optical Input Power DC Test Point
- -20 dB RF Test Port
- Convenient 12 VDC Powering
|Dimensions||5 × 3.5 × 1.25 in|