The FTTB-1218-L1W (One-Way Indoor Optical Node) converts the optical signal received from the headend into dual +44 dBmV RF outputs with automatic gain control (AGC) over an optical input range of -4 dBm to +3 dBm.
The compact housing includes an optical receiver with an LCD display, control keys, RF AGC, adjustable attenuator, adjustable slope, and RF amplifier providing high RF output and excellent performance up to 1218 MHz bandwidth.
- Optical and RF Parameters Configured via User-Friendly LCD Menu with Three Key Navigation
- 1218 MHz Forward RF Bandwidth
- High Performance and Low Power Consumption GaAs Technology
- Dual +44 dBmV RF Outputs with Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Variable Attenuator and Slope Controls
- Die-Cast Aluminum Housing for Indoor Installation
- -20 dB RF Test Port
- One 18 VDC “F” Connector Input Port for Local/Remote Powering
|Dimensions||6.85 × 4.9 × 1.54 in|