The BTPRO-8000S is a professional HD Tablet/Touch Analyzer with a frequency range of 4 to 2610 MHz. The analyzer features a 7-inch 16:9 color display touchscreen, is compact in size, and is lightweight.
The BTPRO-8000S is ideal for analyzing and logging in the lab or out in the field – HD/SD QPSK/8PSK Satellite, COFDM, QAM, NTSC, as well as Fiber Optic, and Wi-Fi signals.
- AutoDiscovery System automatically detects and selects analog and digital COFDM/QAM TV signals in both Measurement and Spectrum modes
- Help Function automatically identifies all the signals with digital modulation – SAT, TV, and CATV
- Digital Measurements include Digital Power, MER, BER, PER, LDPC, BCH, Noise Margin, MER vs Carrier
- Automatic Assistant provides Signal Quality analysis, Channel Scan memorization
- Barscan TV & CATV Function tests from 10 to 100 channels on one (1) screen
- Buzzer & Noise Margin provided via real-time graph
- USB on the go for long-term logging and storage
- Remote Monitoring and Control capability
- Memory Functions supported – Auto, Manual, and Logger
|Dimensions||1.58 × 10.63 × 6.10 in|