The MTSA-PRO is a versatile compact portable device used to capture, analyze and/or generate MPEG ASI transport streams.
The MTSA-PRO features a DVB-ASI input/output, an RF input and a USB interface to connect to a PC. Powerful, feature rich PC software is included to provide professionals the must-have tools necessary for analyzing MPEG equipment and related networks.
Newest software release includes support of HEVC (H.265), in addition to existing MPEG-2 and H.264.
- Real time analysis via RF/ASI/IP input & TS file
- Single DVB-ASI input and single DVB-ASI output adapter for USB (half duplex)
- MPEG TS analysis and capture with HEVC support
- USB 2.0, bus powered, no power supply required
- ATSC, DVB-C, DVB-T and OpenCable DTV standards compliant
- ETSI TR 101 290 Priority with real-time 4 stage error monitoring reporting and error logging
- Diagnostic and verification of MPEG designs
- PCR & PTS analysis, arrive time graphing, measurement display and jitter analysis
- HEVC Codec support (selectable decoding options based on operating system)
- Subtitle support
- Closed Caption Decoding (CEA 608/ CEA 708)
- Triggered recording
- Data rate analysis
- Table and packet views
- SI/PSI & PSIP view and interval analysis
- CAS View: ECM and EMM repetition rate and update time
- PES header analysis
- Real-time A/V decoding
- Modulation Error Rate (MER)
- Received Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI)
- SCTE-35 marker detection
- File loopback feature for continuous replays
- RF input scan feature identifies active channels
|Dimensions||1.12 × 6.06 × 3.89 in|
Learn more about downloading the latest updates from our Firmware FTP
or subscribe to receive future
update notification emails.
Share this page: