The NXG-HDMI4 module encodes HDMI inputs for custom IP and RF distribution, supporting the ingest of SD and HD content from source resolutions up to 1080p60.
H.265 (HEVC), H.264 (AVC), or MPEG-2 encoding formats are supported in all major resolutions from 480i through 1080p60. Output formats are IP/SPTS onto the NXG backplane for further NXG processing, including optional QAM modulation, DRM/CAS, or IPTV multicast/unicast output.
- Encode HDMI sources for custom IP & RF distribution
- 4 channels of locally sourced content via HDMI input
- Encoding to H.265 (HEVC), H.264 (AVC), or MPEG-2
- Dolby® Digital Audio (AC3), AAC, and MP3 support
- High video encoding quality levels at low bit rates