The NXG-EAS module is a scalable and cost-effective solution allowing video service providers to deliver next-generation video content and SCTE compliant Emergency Alert System messaging to hospitality locations.
Each NXG-EAS module handles one EAS zone permitting up to 512 SPTS in a single NXG system to service multiple properties with targeted messages by using multiple EAS and IP or QAM output modules. The IP transport streams are then routed to the NXG backplane for further IP or RF distribution.
- SCTE-18 compliant – one module required for each EAS zone
- Supports Standard Geographical Classification (SGC) codes to utilize SCTE-18 for Canadian EAS IP applications
- EAS start/end test capability
- Supports up to 512 programs for EAS broadcast
- Supports Dry Contact Closure trigger for local control