The HDE-HVC-PRO is specially designed to deliver superior motion optimization for programming, such as fast-paced live sporting events. The unit is configurable in either HD or SD mode via its web interface. The HD Mode allows the unit to accept one (1) program from any of the following inputs: HDMI, VGA, Component + Composite. The SD mode allows the encoder to accept up to four (4) programs in NTSC baseband A/V.
The HDE-HVC-PRO can simultaneously deliver 1xQAM, 1xASI, and IP (GigE; HD 1xSPTS; SD 1xMPTS + 4xSPTS) with low latency of 250 msec.
- HD Mode: Accepts one program from any of the following inputs: 1xHDMI (unencrypted), 1xVGA, 1xComponent, and 1xComposite
- SD Mode: Accepts up to four programs in NTSC baseband A/V format
- Simultaneously delivers the following outputs: 1xQAM, 1xASI, and IP (HD:1xSPTS; SD:1xMPTS+4xSPTS)
- Provides comprehensive GUI-based monitoring and control via standard Web browsers
- Provides a front-panel RF test point (at 20 dB below primary QAM output)
- Configurable to ITU-T J.83 Annex A and B digital QAM formats
- Equipped with EAS interface (Analog Video + L/R Audio)
- Supports Real-time Dolby® Digital audio encoding
- Supports Closed Captioning EIA-608
- Supports user-defined PSIP configuration
|Dimensions||18.125 × 19 × 1.75 in|