The HDE-2H/2S-QAM accepts up to four (4) high-definition (HD) programs from any of the following inputs: 2xHDMI (unencrypted), 2xHD-SDI, and 4xComponent/Composite. MPEG-2 encoded outputs are available in the following formats simultaneously: 4xQAM, 4xIP (1000Base-T Ethernet), and 4xASI.
To improve transport efficiency, the encoder allows the operator to (i) assign one (1) to four (4) programs to each QAM output channel, and (ii) to individually turn on/off each of the four (4) adjacent QAM output channels.
The HDE-2H/2S-QAM supports Dolby® Digital audio encoding, and Closed Captioning (EIA-608 and EIA-708). It is also equipped with an Emergency Alert System (EAS) interface. A front-panel RF test point allows for monitoring/ testing of the QAM output without service interruption.
- Accepts up to four (4) programs from 2xHDMI (unencrypted), 2xHD-SDI, and 4xComponent/Composite
- Simultaneously delivers the following outputs: 4xQAM, 4xIP, and 4xASI
- Multiplexes up to four (4) input programs in any of the following output combinations:
- 1:1 (1 program per QAM channel)
- 2:1 (2 programs per QAM channel, not exceeding 38.8Mbps)
- 3:1 (3 programs per QAM channel, not exceeding 38.8 Mbps)
- 4:1 (4 programs per QAM channel, not exceeding 38.8 Mbps)
- Each of the four (4) QAM channels can (i) contain 1 or 2 programs, and (ii) be turned on/off individually
- Provides +52 dBmV QAM output level for four (4) combined channels (+60 dBmV for 1 QAM)
- Supports user-defined PSIP configuration
- Supports custom video and transport stream bit rate settings
- Supports Closed Captioning EIA-608 and EIA-708
- Equipped with EAS interface (Analog Video + L/R Audio)
- Provides comprehensive GUI-based monitoring and control via standard Web browsers
|Dimensions||18.125 × 19 × 1.75 in|