The Drake EH244-Q IP Encoder Host Chassis provides an ideal platform for MPEG-2 or MPEG-4/H.264 video encoding needs due to its many flexible and configurable output options. Designed to house any combination of Drake’s popular HD or SD encoder modules, including the SDE24, HDE24A, and SDI24A. The Drake EH244-Q IP is designed with a total of 6 input bays and an internal multiplexer that allows the user to construct custom program multiplexes and output them in any combination of RF QAM or IP based on the output configuration ordered.
By offering these flexible options customers can purchase a single output configuration based on an exact need to stay within budget or choose multiple output configurations to support both current and future needs such as RF QAM and IP. The chassis also has an RJ-45 Ethernet management port and an ASI data port for low data rate applications such as EAS (Emergency Alert System).
- Provides cost-effective SD or HD MPEG-2 and MPEG-4/H.264 encoding solution
- Compact 2RU Chassis houses up to 6 Drake Encoder Modules
- Front panel display and control in addition to GUI based remote interface
- Available with any combination of RF Quad QAM or IP Output
- Encoder cards available to support Composite Video, Component Video, HDMI, and HD/SD SDI
- Supports both Dolby® AC3 and MPEG1-Layer2 audio encoding
- EAS Ready (Emergency Alert) Program Replacement and SCTE-18 are both supported
|Dimensions||14.25 × 19 × 3.5 in|