The SDE-6S-ASI accepts up to six (6) SD programs from either 6xSD-SDI and/or 6xNTSC. MPEG-2 encoded outputs are multiplexed into one MPTS for delivering simultaneous output in 2xASI (mirrored), and 1xIP (100/1000Base-T).
Ad insertion SCTE-35 compliant queuing messages are detected for each program from either the multiple audio Cue Tone inputs or an insertion contact closure (operator selectable).
- Accepts up to (6) video programs from any of the following inputs: 6xSD-SDI and/or 6xNTSC
- Simultaneously delivers the following outputs: 2xASI (mirrored) and 1xIP (100/1000 BaseT) via included SFP module
- Provides audio encoding for Primary Audio, SAP (Secondary Audio Program), & Audio Descriptor Service
- Provides user-selectable audio level adjustment of +/- 6 dB in 0.5 dB increments on all analog audio inputs through GUI interface
- Detects ad messaging via SCTE 35 activated by either multiple Cue Tone Audio inputs or upon contact closures (user selectable)
- Supports Closed Captioning EIA-608 and EIA-708
- Supports Real-time Dolby® Digital audio encoding
- Supports Emergency Alert System (EAS)
- Supports user-defined static PSIP configuration
- Supports compressed digital audio pass through for all SDI inputs
- Supports fixed VBR and Stat-Mux video encoding
|Dimensions||16 × 19 × 3.5 in|