OTT Bulk IPTV Video Re-Distribution Module for B2B
The NXG-Cryptolink TiVo module allows Cable, Fiber Optic, and Telco Operators to support Hospitality, Enterprise, and Healthcare customers in managing all their video services from one location integrated directly into Service Operator’s video distribution system.
With the Blonder Tongue NXG Cryptolink module, there is no need to purchase additional servers, STB, or hospitality TVs to support SMB/Hospitality customers. Customers can simply add the Cryptolink TiVo module to an NXG headend and create linear channel lineups at each customer’s property in QAM, IP, or Analog/NTSC formats.
- OTT Video to Linear Broadcast Conversion
- Descrambles 64 Channels (per blade) for SMB and Hospitality
- Creates Operator Service demarcation point for B2B
- Descrambles Widevine DRM on MPEG-DASH ABR Unicasts
- Selectable ABR profiles on a per-channel basis
- Uses standard MobiTV residential unicast feeds, no need to create separate dedicated bulk video multicast feeds
- Deployed as Edge/IP architecture or centralized with HE/CO-based RFOG distribution architecture
|Dimensions||15.5 × 1.15 × 7.0 in|
Learn more about downloading the latest updates from our Firmware FTP
or subscribe to receive future
update notification emails.
Share this page: