The HDE-8C DIN encoders are designed to be used with any eight (8) sources providing component/composite video outputs. The encoder digitizes and MPEG-2 encodes each input into a high-definition stream. The eight (8) program streams are multiplexed and then modulated onto four adjacent QAM channels in the 54-1002 MHz range (CATV 2-158).
The HDE-8C-QAM/IP DIN encoder includes an IP output to provide 8xSPTS.
- Accepts 8 HD programs from DIN inputs
- Digitizes, MPEG-2 encodes, and modulates up to 8 inputs into 4xQAM output channels (2 Programs per QAM Channel)
- Configurable to ITU-T J.83 Annex A and B digital QAM formats
- Provides a front-panel -20 dB RF test point
- Provides 8xSPTS outputs on QAM/IP model
- Supports user-defined PSIP configuration
- Supports custom video and transport stream bit rate settings
- Supports Real-time Dolby ® Digital audio encoding
- Supports Closed Captioning EIA-608 for each of the 8 encoded programs
- Equipped with EAS interface (Analog Video + Left/Right Audio) and triggering, compatible with all EAS receivers
- Provides comprehensive GUI-based monitoring and control via standard Web browsers
|Dimensions||16 × 19 × 1.75 in|