The FTTB-1218-L2W Series (Two-Way Indoor Optical Node) converts the optical signal received from the headend into a +44 dBmV RF output while sending upstream cable modem signals over a second fiber back to the headend. Three frequency splits are available to satisfy standard 5-42 MHz, 5-85 MHz, or 5-204 MHz returns for increased bandwidths required for DOCSIS 3.1 applications.
FTTB-1218-L2W Series Models:
- FTTB-1218-L2W-42 (7631 42) – 42/54 MHz Split
- FTTB-1218-L2W-85 (7631 85) – 85/105 MHz Split
- FTTB-1218-L2W-204 (7631 204) – 204/258 MHz Split
A future-proof feature of the FTTB-1218-L2W Series is that its RF diplexers are able to be changed in the field to accommodate increased return bandwidth requirements when demands for more data occur.
The compact housing includes an optical receiver with an LCD display, control keys, RF AGC, adjustable attenuator, adjustable slope, RF amplifier, and a return path optical transmitter.
- Optical and RF Parameters Configured via User-Friendly LCD Menu with Three Key Navigation
- Three (3) Frequency Splits Available for All DOCSIS 3.1 Applications
- 1218 MHz Forward RF Bandwidth
- RF AGC Maintaining +44 dBmV Output
- High Performance and Low Power Consumption GaAs Technology
- 1310 nm 3.0 dBm DFB Return Path Transmitter
- Aluminum Die Cast Housing for Indoor Installation
- Forward and Return -20 dB RF Test Ports (one each)
- One 18 VDC “F” Connector Input Port for Local/Remote Powering
|Dimensions||6.85 × 4.9 × 1.54 in|
204, 42, 85