The FRDA is a fiber optic receiver module integrated with a broadband distribution amplifier (BIDA). The FRDA is used as a launch amplifier in a coaxial distribution sub-system fed from a single-mode broadband fiber network. The FRDA’s optical receiver section provides exceptional CNR performance at low optical input levels.
FRDA-S4A Series Models:
- FRDA-S4A-860-FA (7400P84B) – 860MHz, FC/APC
- FRDA-S4A-860-SA (7400P84BS) – 860MHz, SC/APC
- FRDA-S4A-1000-FC (7400P14) – 1GHz, FC/APC
- FRDA-S4A-1000-SC (7400P14S) – 1GHz, SC/APC
This feature is also a cost-saving one since it permits the use of lower-power optical transmitters. The FRDA has two RF bandwidths available, 860 MHz and 1000 MHz, and features power doubling hybrid amplifier technology for high RF output levels and low distortion. The FRDA operates with the FIBT Series of transmitters as well as those from other leading manufacturers.
- 860 MHz and 1000 MHz (1 GHz) power doubling hybrid models
- LED for optical input status
- Gain and slope controls
- Exceptional CNR performance at low optical input levels
- Optical input power jack scaled 1V/mW provides precise measurement capability using DC voltmeter
|Dimensions||10.25 × 7.25 × 3.25 in|