The DGT-2 is a 2-Output indoor digital-ready directional tap with a frequency range 5-1000 MHz. They are formatted in a T-Style. Use the drop-down box to choose dB value as needed.
- 5-1000 MHz Bandwidth
- -60 dBmV Spurious Signals and 2nd Order Harmonics with a +55 dBmV Return Input Carrier
- Category A3 Standard 6KV, 100 kHz ring wave surge withstand capability on all ports
- -120 dB RFI, Solder Back design
- Machine-threaded flat “F” ports
- Compliant with SCTE Splitter Guidelines
- Zinc Alloy Die-Cast Housing
Please be advised that the lowest level dB value has no throughput.
8dB, 10dB, 12dB, 14dB, 16dB, 18dB, 20dB, 24dB
Share this page: