The AMCM-860 is a frequency-agile analog audio/video modulator available in NTSC channels 2-135 (54-860 MHz).
This 4th generation of AMCM-860 is equipped with the CALMTones feature, utilizing Audio AGC (Automatic Gain Control) circuitry that eliminates variations in loudness level that may be present among various program sources.
- Audio AGC feature prohibits commercials that accompany broadcast programs from:
- (i) having modulation levels substantially higher than the broadcast program; and
- (ii) having an average maximum loudness substantially higher than that of the broadcast program.
- Audio AGC feature provides consistent audio level among all broadcast programs on different channels and among different programs within the same channel
- Compact design allows for deployment of 12 channels in 2RU
- Utilizes SAW filters for improved performance
- Die-cast chassis for RFI immunity
Note: Models are available in both stereo and mono audio inputs. Mono Audio unit is notated by a “D” instead of a “DS” after the model number.
Option 2, Option 5, Option 7