The cost-effective and easy-to-deploy 4K Modulator enables distribution of 4K content over RF networks by mapping transport streams containing 4K (with H.265 encoding) onto RF QAM channels.
The 4K MOD accepts up to 4xSPTS in H.265, H.264 or MPEG-2 formats, and outputs 4xQAM RF channels via an IP interface.
Comprehensive remote monitoring and control is accomplished using any standard Web browser via a front-panel 100/1000 Ethernet connection.
- Receives up to 4xSPTS individually via IP interface
- Each SPTS cannot exceed 38.8 Mbps
- Each SPTS can contain an H.265, H.264 or MPEG-2 program
- Each SPTS maps to an individual RF QAM channel
- Small form-factor stand-alone unit, or fits up to three units in standard 1RU
- Web-based management port for local and remote control
|Dimensions||14.1 × 5.65 × 1.72 in|