The FRPR Series (Fiber Optic Return Path Receivers) is a rack-mounted fiber optic return path receiver. The 1RU chassis contains two (2) or four (4) independent optical return path receivers all supporting a bandwidth from 5-204 MHz.
FRPR Series Models:
- FRPR-2 (7639 2) – 2x Optical In to 2x RF Out
- FRPR-4 (7639 4) – 4x Optical In to 4x RF Out
The FRPR is a high-density, full-featured receiver that utilizes high-performance photodiodes and hybrid amplifiers for cable modem upstream signals. Optical input indicators and front panel -20 dB RF test ports are provided on each receiver for set-up and testing. A front-panel RF attenuator on each receiver section allows the user to adjust the RF output level.
- Full-featured Return Path Receiver with bandwidth of 5-204 MHz
- Compatible with 1310 nm, 1550 nm, and all CWDM and DWDM wavelengths
- Band pass filter suppresses noise
- -20 dB RF Test Ports for real-time monitoring
- Universal AC power
- 20 dB continuously variable RF attenuator
|Dimensions||10.5 × 19 × 1.75 in|
|Return Path Receivers||
2x Receivers, 4x Receivers