Blonder Tongue Website Store Policies
- Orders must have valid street address; PO boxes not accepted.
- Accepted forms of payment: American Express, MasterCard, Visa.
- International ordering is not available at the website store; place your order by e-mail to BTorder@blondertongue.com
- Sales tax will be charged for orders shipping to CA, FL, NJ, NY, OH, and TX. Sales tax will be charged on the freight as well as on orders shipping to NJ, OH, and TX.
- Product shipped FOB, Old Bridge, NJ unless otherwise specified; freight & handling will be added to the order. Orders will ship within 2 business days, unless customer is notified in writing.
- Order cancellations not accepted after the order is in process; return policies will apply.
- A customer giving the carrier a signed receipt in full can only make a claim to Blonder Tongue for hidden shortages. Damaged carton or missing carton claims must be filed with the carrier. Hidden shortage claims must be filed with BT in writing within 5 days.
- A Return Material Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained before any product is returned. Returns may
be subject to 20% restocking charge. Contact email@example.com to obtain authorization for
return. Freight & handling charges are not credited. Products must be returned prepaid within 30 days to be eligible for credit; returns received past 30 days may receive store credit only.
- Due to the technical nature of the products, Blonder Tongue cannot be responsible for the proper selection of the parts ordered. If you have any questions before you place your order, please feel free to call 800-523-6049 x4217 to talk to Technical Support or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prices on the products in our line currently being made in China are subject to change, depending on the tariffs imposed on these types of goods.