REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
Reporting to the Manager of Sales and Service Communications, the Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the overall development of sales within a defined territory.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contact all customers within assigned territory to promote products, solutions, and sales opportunities via email and phone calls.
- Respond in a timely manner to all customer email and phone calls regarding products, availability, prices, and technical services.
- Provide product quotations and follow up with all as needed.
- Keep Infor CRM database updated, noting all calls, contacts, emails, quotes, etc.
- Analyze potential sales in the territory, working towards meeting expected forecasts and directives from Senior Management.
- Develop strategy with Senior Management to reach new targets, develop new relationships. Travel could be needed.
- Work with Tech Services department to assist customers in special requests.
- Develop thorough knowledge of Blonder Tongue and R.L. Drake products.
Desired Education and Experience
- BA suggested, not required
- At least 5 years of inside sales experience, especially in via cold calls and emails.
- Top Computer, Communication Skills Necessary. Power Point, Excel – Necessary
- Knowledge of Infor CRM a plus.
- Video distribution, RF signals, Analog and Digital video knowledge, a plus.
- Knowledge of video distribution systems a plus.
Job based in Old Bridge, NJ. Travel up to 30%.
Interested candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org