OTT Bulk IPTV Video Re-Distribution Module for B2B
- OTT Video to Linear Broadcast Conversion
- Descrambles 64 Channels (per blade) for SMB and Hospitality
- Creates Operator Service demarcation point for B2B
- Descrambles Widevine DRM on MPEG-DASH ABR Unicasts
- Selectable ABR profiles on a per channel basis
- Uses standard MobiTV residential unicast feeds, no need to create separate dedicated bulk video multicast feeds
- Deployed as Edge/IP architecture or centralized with HE/CO-based RFOG distribution architecture
The NXG-Cryptolink MobiTV module allows Cable, Fiber Optic, and Telco Operators to support Hospitality, Enterprise, and Healthcare customers in managing all their video services from one location, integrated directly into Service Operator’s video distribution system.
With the Blonder Tongue NXG Cryptolink module, there is no need to purchase additional servers, STB or hospitality TV’s to support SMB/Hospitality customers. Customers can simply add the Cryptolink MobiTV module to a NXG headend and create linear channel lineups at each customer’s property in QAM, IP or Analog/NTSC formats.