Professional MPEG-2 HD Low Latency Encoder
- Accepts up to (4) programs; HD-SDI loop-thru for monitoring
- Simultaneously delivers 4xQAM (adjacent), 4xIP (SPTS), 4xASI
- 250 mSec Encoding Speed when operating in Low Latency mode
- Supports real-time Dolby® Digital audio encoding
- Supports user-defined PSIP configuration
The HDE-4S-PRO is especially designed to deliver superior motion optimization for programming, such as fast-paced live sporting events. The low latency feature significantly reduces the standard encoder operational time delay and will benefit all applications that encodes and distributes live programming on-site.
The unit accepts up to (4) HD programs from: 4xHD-SDI. The MPEG-2 encoded outputs are available in the following formats simultaneously: 4xQAM, 4xIP (1000Base-T Ethernet), and 4xASI.
To improve transport efficiency, the encoder allows operators to assign (2) HD programs to a QAM output channel, and individually turn on/off each of the (4) adjacent QAM output channels.