Clearview HDMI2 QAM IP
2 Channel HDMI to SPTS / SRT / QAM Encoder
Key Features Customize a channel lineup from inserted local generated content
- HDMI 2.0b Ingest of Local Content
- NTSC Closed Caption input
- QAM Modulates (2) HDMI 2.0b streams to (1) Edge QAM channel
- Video encoding MPEG-2, H.264, or HEVC + Dolby® Digital AC3, AAC
- 2 SRT or Unicast/Multicast SPTS outputs
The Clearview HDMI2 QAM IP encoder accepts up to 2 HD or SD programs from two rear panel HDMI input connectors. The unit multiplexes and modulates both HDMI streams to one QAM output channel including PSIP for direct digital TV display including digital signage applications. The Clearview HDMI2-QAM IP can also output 2 SRT or Unicast/Multicast SPTS. Additionally, there are 2 Composite inputs provided for NTSC Closed caption input.
The Clearview HDMI2 QAM IP can encode to MPEG-2, H.264/MPEG-4 (AVC), or H.265 (HEVC) in all major resolutions from 480i through 1080p60.