BIDA 5800 Series
Broadband Indoor Distribution Amplifier
The BIDA 5800 Series (models: 55A-, 75A-, 86A-, and 100A-) are professional quality, two way broadband indoor distribution amplifiers. These amplifiers are ideal for multi-channel RF distribution systems the input source is a “cable drop” or the output of a MATV/SMATV/CATV headend.
BIDA 5800 Series Models:
- BIDA-55A-30 (5800 53) - 550MHz / 30dB
- BIDA-75A-43 (5800 74) - 750MHz / 43dB
- BIDA-86A-30 (5800 83) - 860MHz / 30dB
- BIDA-86A-43 (5800 84) - 860MHz / 43dB
- BIDA-100A-30 (5800 13) - 1000MHz / 30dB
- BIDA-100A-43 (5800 14) - 1000MHz / 43dB
- BIDA-86A-30P (5800P83) - 860MHz / 30dB
- BIDA-86A-43P (5800P84) - 860MHz / 43dB
- BIDA-100A-30P (5800P13) - 1000MHz / 30dB
- BIDA-100A-43P (5800P14) - 1000MHz / 43dB
The BIDA 5800 Series features models having RF bandwidths of 550,750,860, and 1000 MHz. Push-pull and power doubling hybrid amplifier technologies are available on this series.
The units are factory equipped for 2-way operation and have a 36/49 MHz split. The series leave the factory set for passive return path operation. Active return path operation can easily be accomplished by re-configuring a few internal jumpers.
The BIDA 5800 Series utilizes an external power transformer providing 26 VAC to the amplifier. This enables the amplifiers to be remotely powered via low voltage AC wiring should a 120 VAC electrical outlet not be in close proximity to the desired amplifier location.