You have not viewed any products recently.
Blonder Tongue Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) delivers complete manufacturing services and solutions to support the entire life cycle of products in high technology market sectors. To obtain more information, please e-mail us at EMServices@blondertongue.com.
Design and Engineering Services
- Product Development, Design, and Test Engineering Services
- Design For Manufacturability and Design For Testability Reviews
- Reduce Variation, Cost, and Complexity In New Designs
Prototype Manufacturing Services.
- Reduce The Amount Of Time Required To Bring New Products To Market
- Quick-Turn Prototype Manufacturing Services
- New Product Introduction Activities
- Full Turnkey Solutions
Materials and Supply Chain Management Services
- Efficient Supply Stream Focusing On Cost, Availability, and Life Cycle Concerns
- Recommendations On Alternative Components When Material Obsolescence Threatens
- Stable Material Sourcing and Flexibility
- Full Logistics Support That Allows Us To Ship Directly To The Customer’s End User
Manufacturing and Assembly Services
- High-Mix Manufacturing Services For a Variety Of Highly Complex Electronic Products
- Automated Component Insertion Equipment Including 0402 Chips and 40 Mil Pitch BGAs.
- Metal Working Capabilities
- Off-Shore Partners Who Can Be Utilized As a Resource When Required
- In-Circuit Functional Testing And Environmental Testing
- Functional Testing to Verify Compliance With Customer’s Specifications.
- Environmental Tests to Determine Product Functionality At Various Temperatures and Life Testing
- Recommendations and Testing to Underwriter Laboratories (UL) Standards
- Qualified Under UL Witness Data Program for Product UL Recognition and Listing
Quality Control Services
- Quality Control Standards
- Local, Military and International Standards
- Adherence to Strict Quality Control Standards
- Insured Conformance to Rigid Quality Standards.
After-market Repair Services
- Provided For Electronic Products In Support Of Customers’ Warranty, Repair, and Upgrade Programs